posted on October 05, 2011 17:39
Easy creamy garlic pasta:
1 lb box pasta/penne, cooked and drained
2 Tbs butter/margarine
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs flour
3/4 c milk
3/4 c broth (hot water+pareve chicken soup mix)
2 t parsley flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
1. melt butter in pan, saute garlic
2. add flour and stir constantly.
3. add broth and milk, boil until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
4. add spices. remove from flame and stir in cheese until melted.
5. toss pasta with sauce and serve.